Microneedling is the Anti-ageing Beauty Treatment Jennifer Aniston can’t live without
Table of Contents
When it comes to anti-ageing beauty treatments, celebrities have tried it all. That said, there is one treatment that many — including Jennifer Aniston — swear by. So, what is this secret weapon against fine lines, wrinkles, and other visible signs of ageing? Microneedling!
Interview with People Magazine
In interview with People Magazine, Aniston remarked, “it allows the serums and whatever products you’re using to really soak in.” Aniston is referring to the fact that microneedling (through the many micro-punctures created on the skin) provides a short window of opportunity that allows post-treatment products to travel down the fresh channels in the skin reaching the important parts at concentrations that are not otherwise possible. These channels allow a momentary increase in permeability that is hundreds of times the normal degree that topical products can penetrate the skin. The effects of topical serums can be accelerated dramatically.
Benefits of Microneedling
But that’s actually not the main benefit of microneedling.
The single most aging thing that happens to our skin is the gradual loss of collagen and elastin. Microneedling triggers the skins wound-responses causing it to produce new collagen and elastin and making the skin look and feel younger and firmer. Wrinkles are reduced, tones are evened and sagging is lifted.
Unlike many other profoundly effective treatments microneedling does not try to force skin cells into a different state unnaturally. Microneedling triggers the skin’s own native rejuvenation process and is, therefore, completely natural. For this reason it works amazingly well with all skin types.
Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
Gold RF Microneedling is a revolutionary skin treatment that delivers dramatic anti-ageing results by combining fractional radiofrequency (RF) with microneedling to effectively treat acne, acne scar, pigmentation, stretch marks & enlarged pores. Gold RF Microneedling can also lift saggy skin and revitalise dull and uneven skin tone.
What is Gold RF Microneedling?
If you are looking for an effective method to clear your acne scars, wrinkles or pigmentation, or if you are looking to tighten saggy skin such as jowl lines and nasolabial folds without any invasive surgery, then Gold RF Microneedling is the right treatment for you. Gold RF Microneedling combines two scientifically-proven techniques, microneedling and fractional radiofrequency (RF) to treat a variety of skin conditions.
- Gold RF Microneedling uses up to 64 needles to penetrate the skin, releasing RF energy to trigger collagen and elastin production for the ultimate anti-ageing treatment for a clearer complexion and firmer skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and extremely effective aesthetic treatment for treating acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gold RF Microneedling has the ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin using the combination of Microneedling with Radiofrequency, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a dermatological treatment has seen extensive positive clinical results. This is an improvement over just doing a Microneedling or Radiofrequency treatment on its own.
Gold RF Microneedling combines radiofrequency with microneedling to stimulate tissue remodelling, thereby triggering the production of collagen.
What are the Benefits of Gold RF Microneedling Facial?
Gold RF Microneedling has all the skin resurfacing benefits of traditional microneedling, but with the added technology of insulated needles that deliver RF energy to the skin, creating new microchannels linking your skin’s layers.
- Gold RF Microneedling create tiny wounds in your skin to prompt your body to replace old skin cells with healthy new ones, the RF energy heats deep layers of your dermis to encourage collagen growth and tissue tightening, leading to visibly healthier skin that continues to improve over the following months.
- Gold RF Microneedling leads to faster cell turnover and quicker results than traditional microneedling.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a shorter recovery time as compared to traditional microneedling, laser resurfacing treatments and chemical peels. There is also less risk of hyperpigmentation.
Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all our prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from a single-session plan or choose a multi-session plan for greater discounts. Wellaholic’s facial treatments are generally divided into the following categories:
Please click on the menu below to see the pricing for the various facial treatments by Wellaholic. Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling. In fact, Wellaholic is well-known for not only our transparent and cheap pricing but also without any hidden costs. All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).