HOW IS HAIRGROW SCALP BOOSTER TREATMENT CONDUCTED?
The HairGrow Scalp Booster treatment consists of two methods:
METHOD ONE: HIGH PRESSURE JET SPRAY
- Minoxidil is instantaneously blasted into small nano-molecules through high-pressure spray technology.
- This increases absorption of the active ingredient by the hair follicles.
- Thereby dilating blood vessels and improve the flow of blood.
- This vasodilating effect causes more nutrients and oxygen to flow through your blood to your hair follicles.
- Potentially promoting growth.
METHOD TWO: ELECTROPORATION
- The second technology leverages electroporation, which exposes the skin to a light electrical field.
- Electroporation makes the skin tissues permeable to macro molecules.
- By utilising the skin’s water-based channels to allow ingredients to trans-dermally penetrate.
- It then uses varying pulse energy to deliver serum into the subcutaneous layer of the skin to stimulate hair restoration