IS WELLASCULPT™ RF SCULPTING BACKED BY SCIENCE?
- The epidermis is cooled by the chilled applicator tip, which increases the skin’s impedance.
- This forces the RF energy to penetrate deeper into the pre-heated low impedence of the targeted tissue.
- The optical energy is selectively absorbed by the target tissue and converted into thermal energy.
- The RF current, flowing between the electrodes, has a greater preference for pre-heated targets.
- This results in more thermal impact on the target tissue.