The Best Solutions for Yellow Teeth
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Teeth discoloration and its causes
- Intermediate Solutions: Professional Teeth Cleaning, Whitening Toothpaste and Gel
- Advanced Solutions: Veneers, Crowns, and Bonding
- TeethWhite™ Teeth Whitening – Get Up to 12 Shades Whiter
- What is TeethWhite™ Teeth Whitening Treatment?
- See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Introduction: Teeth discoloration and its causes
Teeth are one of the first things people notice about you. A smile is one of the most important social interactions we have. Unfortunately, teeth can become discolored for a variety of reasons. The good news is that there are treatments available to help. In this article, we will discuss the causes of teeth discoloration and what can be done to treat it.
Discoloration of teeth is a common problem that can be caused by a number of factors. The most common cause of teeth discoloration is from food and drink. Other causes include smoking, certain medications, and aging. While some causes of teeth discoloration are out of your control, there are things you can do to prevent it. Brush and floss regularly, and see your dentist for regular checkups.
Simple Solutions: Brushing and Rinsing with Mouthwash
It’s no secret that good oral hygiene habits, like brushing, flossing, and rinsing with mouthwash, are important for maintaining a healthy smile. But did you know that these habits can also help reduce your risk of heart disease? That’s right – by keeping your gums and teeth healthy, you can lower your chances of developing cardiovascular disease.
Mouthwash is a common household product that most people use to keep their mouths clean and freshen their breath. Although mouthwash is not necessary for oral health, many people believe that it has benefits. Rinsing with mouthwash can help to remove food debris and bacteria from the mouth, which can improve oral hygiene. In addition, mouthwash can also help to freshen breath and provide a temporary sense of minty freshness.
Intermediate Solutions: Professional Teeth Cleaning, Whitening Toothpaste and Gel
Whitening toothpaste is a type of toothpaste that is designed to remove stains from teeth and make them appear brighter. There are many different brands and formulations of whitening toothpaste, but they all work by using abrasives to remove surface stains from teeth. Whitening toothpaste is not a replacement for professional teeth whitening, but it can help to brighten teeth and remove some of the staining that can occur over time.
According to the American Dental Association, teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. Teeth whitening can be done at home or by a dentist. There are many different teeth whitening treatments available. The most common type of teeth whitening is bleaching. Bleaching can be done at home or by a dentist. There are many different bleaching products available. Some bleaching products are available over the counter, and some are only available through a dentist.
Advanced Solutions: Veneers, Crowns, and Bonding
If you’re considering veneers for your teeth, you’re not alone. Many people opt for veneers to improve the look of their smile. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are designed to cover the front surface of your teeth. They can be made from porcelain or composite materials, and they’re often used to correct dental problems such as cracked, chipped, or misshapen teeth.
TeethWhite™ Teeth Whitening – Get Up to 12 Shades Whiter
TeethWhite™ is a premium laser teeth whitening treatment in Singapore. TeethWhite™ can whiten your teeth by up to 12 shades with immediate results, regardless of color of teeth. The treatment is safe and suitable for sensitive teeth. The primary ingredient in teeth whitening gel is Carbamide Peroxide. The molecules will convert to hydrogen peroxide and become active when exposed to your teeth and with strong LED light technology. This whitens your teeth thoroughly, leading to beautiful teeth.
What is TeethWhite™ Teeth Whitening Treatment?
- TeethWhite™ is a premium laser teeth whitening treatment in Singapore, offered at all Wellaholic outlets.
- Your teeth have pores just like your skin.
- The nicotine and tar, as well as surface stains from coffee and tea and other beverages, can easily stain your teeth over time, leading to teeth discoloration.
- The primary ingredient in teeth whitening gel is Carbamide Peroxide.
- The molecules will convert to hydrogen peroxide and become active when exposed to your teeth and with strong LED light.
- The teeth whitening procedure helps target your teeth stains and whitens your teeth thoroughly.
- You can see immediate whitening results right after the teeth whitening treatment, resulting in beautiful teeth.
- The whitening effect continues over a period of time, leading to a brighter smile and white smile.
There is absolutely no discomfort during the TeethWhite™ treatment. We have an improved teeth whitening process that eliminates the need to create a custom teeth mold. We use a proprietary process to ensure that the whitening agent binds to your teeth, to increase the rate of whitening to the teeth, while ensuring both safety and comfort.
Is TeethWhite™ Backed By Science?
- TeethWhite™ is a method of teeth whitening or teeth bleaching treatment in Singapore.
- The teeth whitening treatment uses the LED blue light and red light to activate the teeth whitening gel.
- The 6000w industrial lamp helps catalyse the whitening agent to speed up the reaction and causing free oxygen radicals to be formed. This makes the treatment more effective than teeth whitening kits.
- Any discoloration in the tooth enamel or tooth colour (teeth with external stains) can be removed effectively.
- This aesthetic treatment leads to brighter teeth and whiter teeth, for more a beautiful smile.
See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Pricing of Teeth Whitening Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all our prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from a single-session plan or choose a multi-session plan for greater discounts.
Please click on the menu below to see the pricing for the various facial treatments by Wellaholic. Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling. In fact, Wellaholic is well-known for not only our transparent and cheap pricing but also without any hidden costs. All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).