Wellaholic Guide on How to Effectively Treat Acne
Table of Contents
- Frequently washing impacted skin does not help treat acne
- Examine the different factors causing acne
- Does your diet cause acne?
- Is your hormonal level causing acne?
- Is your medication causing acne?
- Can you treat acne scars with microneedling?
- Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
- Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
From bad hair days to style stops working, there are all sorts of things that can have an upsetting influence on any thoroughly crafted image of yourself — however there are a couple of things are most likely to set off such a blow to your self-esteem such as acne.
Acne is a skin-related condition that affects practically everyone at some phase of their lives. Naturally, while this might be the case, not everybody experiences the very same levels of acne, with some struggling with far even worse break outs than others. In these cases, it is often far more tough to manage and treat, and can feel like an uphill struggle trying to get it under control.
If you’ve ever experience acne yourself, then this may sound familiar– and if you’re still dealing with the condition from time to time now despite having actually attempted all of the creams, potions and lifestyle guidance out there, then all the more so.
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ service for acne– nevertheless it might amaze you to find that your approach to acne treatments might be the issue. With such a substantial choice of assistance out there, it can be difficult to identify which will work for you– so if you have not had any luck up until now, then it might be time to mix things up a little.
If you’re excited to finally find a reliable method to assault your acne and restore your confidence, too, then continue reading– considering that here’s all you need to understand to make it through bad skin days.
Frequently washing impacted skin does not help treat acne
Contrary to common belief, acne is not a result of bad facial health– and cleaning your face much more is not the solution, either. Over-washing can intensify the problem and make things even worse, aggravating the skin and stripping of its natural oils. And while it’s real that extreme sebum production does contribute in acne break outs, eliminating your skin’s natural oils is a recipe for the catastrophe, as this will simply cause it to overcompensate by producing more.
Instead, adhere to a ‘normal’ everyday health routine. Utilise a moderate facial soap or cleanser and warm water on the acne-affected skin. Do not try to utilise icy cold or boiling water on acne-affected skin– it’ll just make things even worse! The lesson here is simpleness — and less is continuously more in most cases.
Examine the different factors causing acne
Acne breakouts aren’t simply restricted to the face, and can likewise occur on the back or chest. The aspects for this are various, nevertheless it is very important to get to the origin, as only then can you handle the problem efficiently.
Acne can take location on any part of the body due to food allergies and intolerances — gluten and dairy being some of the most typical. It can likewise be down to aspects such as hormonal modifications in the body, or the medications thought about other medical conditions.
If the cause is an internal one, such as your diet plan, then topical treatments on the affected location will not be adequate to help– and also, changing things on the within may not suffice to do the trick if the cause is external– for instance, a bacterial infection.
If you wish to significantly decrease your level of acne and potentially stop repeating breakouts, you need to attack all of the possible reasons for acne, instead of just one. Here are some manner ins which you can do so.
Does your diet cause acne?
Scientific research studies have revealed that eating excessive quantities of foods plentiful in carbohydrates can cause severe acne breakouts. It’s worth examining what you take in and decreasing your carb consumption to lower your acne. The very same, as talked about previously, can be mentioned for dairy and gluten– so try an elimination diet prior to slowly reintroducing foods so that you can exercise if any are having a result.
Is your hormonal level causing acne?
When teens go through the age of puberty, they will usually experience some level of acne, and this is because of hormonal adjustments in their bodies. For lots of kids, hormonal agent acne will reduce and even disappear completely as they end up being teenagers and young people.
Acne can also be caused by hormonal levels affecting females. When there are more androgens binding to the receptors on the sebaceous glands, more sebum is produced. This can lead to noticeably oilier skin, and may progress to acne. Sebum production may change throughout the menstrual cycle. The impact that estrogen has on sebum production is still unclear.
Some grown-ups– particularly ladies– might have increased levels of particular hormones (androgens) that cause sebaceous glands to expand and increase sebum production. As a result, excess oil on the skin and dead skin cells can block skin pores and set off acne. To find out if this is true, see your medical professional for blood tests. They may have the ability to recommend some medical treatments to handle the issue, such as the pill or other contraceptives– although be warned, as these can consist of other undesirable unfavourable impacts.
Is your medication causing acne?
On the subject of side effects, unfortunate truth about Western acne medications can also include numerous unfavorable impacts. Even even worse, acne can in fact be the outcome of unfavorable effects from other medications you are already taking, so it’s smart to analyze this more and speak to your GP if definitely nothing else is seeming to assist
Medication which contains corticosteroids, testosterone or lithium can increase the strength of acne breakouts– however the bright side is that there are normally alternative treatments are readily available.
Can you treat acne scars with microneedling?
What is microneedling?
Safe, minimally invasive, and effective aesthetic treatment, Microneedling is ideal for several different dermatologic conditions including acne and other scars. Minimal or no downtime. Extensive positive clinical results. Valuable alternative to more invasive procedures such as laser skin resurfacing and deep chemical peeling.
What are the advantages of microneedling?
Microneedling can also be done at a fraction of the cost when compared to surgical treatments. It appears to be an overall effective and safe therapeutic option for numerous dermatologic conditions. Proven to be more effective than surgical treatments, laser resurfacing and chemical peels in stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
Is microneedling effective for acne scars?
- Microneedling is extremely effective for Acne Scars.
- A 2015 study of microneedling’s effect on atrophic acne scars revealed that patients experienced noticeable clinical improvement in the look of their post-acne scarring after three months of microneedling treatments. (Source3)
- Gliding tiny micro needles over the skin breaks down collagen bundles in the top layer of the dermis, which are responsible for those uneven scars.
- A retinol-based serum in this instance would provide additional exfoliating power to smoothen the acne scars.
- About 4 to 6 sessions with a gap of 2 to 4 weeks per session are required for the most effective acne scar removal.
Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
Gold RF Microneedling is a revolutionary skin treatment that delivers dramatic anti-ageing results by combining fractional radiofrequency (RF) with microneedling to effectively treat acne, acne scar, pigmentation, stretch marks & enlarged pores. Gold RF Microneedling can also lift saggy skin and revitalise dull and uneven skin tone.
What is Gold RF Microneedling Facial Treatment?
If you are looking for an effective method to clear your acne scars, wrinkles or pigmentation, or if you are looking to tighten saggy skin such as jowl lines and nasolabial folds without any invasive surgery, then Gold RF Microneedling is the right treatment for you. Gold RF Microneedling combines two scientifically-proven techniques, microneedling and fractional radiofrequency (RF) to treat a variety of skin conditions.
- Gold RF Microneedling uses up to 64 needles to penetrate the skin, releasing RF energy to trigger collagen and elastin production for the ultimate anti-ageing treatment for a clearer complexion and firmer skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and extremely effective aesthetic treatment for treating acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gold RF Microneedling has the ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin using the combination of Microneedling with Radiofrequency, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a dermatological treatment has seen extensive positive clinical results. This is an improvement over just doing a Microneedling or Radiofrequency treatment on its own.
Gold RF Microneedling combines radiofrequency with microneedling to stimulate tissue remodelling, thereby triggering the production of collagen.
What are the Benefits of Gold RF Microneedling Facial?
Gold RF Microneedling has all the skin resurfacing benefits of traditional microneedling, but with the added technology of insulated needles that deliver RF energy to the skin, creating new microchannels linking your skin’s layers.
- Gold RF Microneedling create tiny wounds in your skin to prompt your body to replace old skin cells with healthy new ones, the RF energy heats deep layers of your dermis to encourage collagen growth and tissue tightening, leading to visibly healthier skin that continues to improve over the following months.
- Gold RF Microneedling leads to faster cell turnover and quicker results than traditional microneedling.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a shorter recovery time as compared to traditional microneedling, laser resurfacing treatments and chemical peels. There is also less risk of hyperpigmentation.
Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all our prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from a single-session plan or choose a multi-session plan for greater discounts. Wellaholic’s facial treatments are generally divided into the following categories:
Please click on the menu below to see the pricing for the various facial treatments by Wellaholic. Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling. In fact, Wellaholic is well-known for not only our transparent and cheap pricing but also without any hidden costs. All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).