All You Need to Know about Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion
Table of Contents
Introduction to Diamond Peel
Diamond peel is one amongst the facial treatments many ladies use today – and with good reasons. It’s an inexpensive solution to most of their skincare problems, providing instant results with minimal downtime. But, like the other skin treatment you’re considering, it’s only proper to grasp what’s involved within the procedure.
In this article by Wellaholic on Diamond Peel treatment in Singapore, we outline everything you wish to grasp about diamond peel. It presents a rundown of the advantages of the treatment together with the potential problems which will arise, among others.
What is Diamond Peel?
A Diamond Peel is a mechanical exfoliation that removes excess oil, dirt, and dead cells on the surface of the skin to reveal younger, brighter skin. This non-invasive treatment can improve the appearance of fine wrinkles and lines, even out patchy complexion, and reduce mild to moderate acne breakouts. It’s a great procedure particularly if you’re struggling with:
- Fine scars
- Enlarged pores
- Sun damage
- Slight wrinkles
- Acne breakout
- Uneven complexion
- Non-inflamed whiteheads
Why Diamond Peel?
The term diamond peel was derived from the natural or synthetic diamond chips attached to a handheld pen-like instrument utilised in the treatment. it’s successively attached to a pump that vacuums the exfoliated dead skin cells away.
However, before this version of the machine was introduced, the primary generation of the diamond tool used fine carbon sand particles that are blasted onto the skin at very high atmospheric pressure. But, the downside is that it’s liable to cause eye irritation because the crystals would accidentally get into the eyes.
Today, the procedure not uses a sandblasting tool, but an instrument with an abrasive diamond tip to loosen dead cells, dirt and excess oil on the skin surface. it’s now an effortless and non-invasive procedure to enhance your skin.
There’s shaving the area with a razor, tearing the fibers out from their origins with various kinds of wax, meticulously tweezing individual hairs, or considering numerous laser and SHR hair removal sessions (for a long-term option), even utilizing a depilatory cream (which chemically dissolves the hair at skin’s surface area). Like we stated, there’s a great deal to consider and also a lot of aspects that go into the decision, so we’ve created all the expert-approved suggestions and also hair reduction techniques for male hair removal. Below, you’ll discover our detailed guide to hair elimination to aid you explore every one of your alternatives, whether you’re concentrating on forming your eyebrows, making your body barer, or just pursuing a few undesirable strays.
As part of increased hygiene practices advocated by the Ministry of Health to limit the spread of COVID-19, Wellaholic will be phasing out the storage of customers’ toothbrushes at the outlets.
All TeethWhite treatments will begin with
Wellaholic would like to thank all customers for helping us clinch not only the SME100 Fastest Moving Companies awards, but also the coverted Best Startup — accorded to only 2 of the many recipients.
We would also like to take this opportunity to extend
Wellaholic answers the Top 10 questions on laser hair removal. Find out how laser hair removal works and how many treatments are necessary for it to be effectively.
In this article by Wellaholic, we will answer your top 10 questions asked about hair loss and hair regrowth. Are you suffering from hair loss or thinning hair? Do you start finding more hair on your pillow or in your hairbrush? Do you find more hair in
Are Diamond Peel & Microdermabrasion the same?
Diamond peel is very the same as the regular microdermabrasion. But, the difference is that diamond peel uses a diamond-tipped instrument of various sizes and coarseness while the normal and traditional method uses a sandblasting device to spray aluminium oxide crystals onto the skin.
It only implies that diamond peel can address delicate problem areas like lip wrinkles and crow’s feet which the normal method often avoids to stay stray crystals from going in the eyes and mouth.
How does Diamond Peel Work?
The diamond peel procedure benefits you in two ways: First, it exfoliates the highest layer of the skin to reveal a healthy, radiant skin underneath. Second, it stimulates blood circulation that literally gives you a pinkish glow. It can last from 15 to 20 minutes with no downtime. It may be done on the breasts, abdomens, and buttocks to assist reduce the looks of scars and stretch marks.
Additional benefits include:
- Increase Collagen Production – skin improvement is achieved in diamond peel mainly because it stimulates the production of collagen – the popular protein that is essential in combating loss of elasticity, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Lessen Blackheads, Whiteheads, and Acne – moreover, since pore tightening is another benefit of the treatment, it also lessens the odds of the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads and of acne breakout.
- Improve Skin Condition – overall, a diamond peel is designed to keep your skin from being oily, keeping it clear, smooth and healthy looking.
Precautions for diamond Peel
Although, symptoms from Diamond Peel are short-lived and should only last some days. Here are some areas you should observe of with regards to the security of diamond peel:
- The treatment doesn’t use chemicals that will leave your skin reddish and sore for some days.
- It requires no preparation before the procedure but an initial evaluation to assess the skin condition.
- It is gentle on every form of skin that even younger teenagers can undergo diamond peel treatment.
- You can continue with your regular routine right after the treatment.
Aftercare for Diamond Peel
A diamond peel removes excess oil on the surface of your skin so it’s going to feel tight and dry. note of the subsequent tips so as to form the foremost of your treatment.
- Keep your skin hydrated with a moisturiser. After the diamond peel treatment, your skin could seem drier and uncomfortably tighter so, you’ll need a decent moisturiser. it’ll also help address itching caused by dryness.
- Wear an SPF 30 sunscreen. Also, always apply sunscreen and avoid prolonged sun exposure as often as possible. After the diamond peel treatment, your skin is also plenty more sensitive and prone to darkening. A minimum of SPF 30 sunscreen is suggested.
- Avoid products that will sting. – If possible, avoid using facial creams or astringents that will be too harsh for the skin. Use hypoallergenic products and makeup if necessary.
- Limit makeup use. you will find that your pores are still recovering by tightening up after the diamond peel treatment. It’s best to limit the utilisation of makeup for twenty-four hours as they will irritate your skin. If you decide to still use cosmetics, use products with a hypoallergenic ingredient.
- Do not touch your face. Likewise, ensure to stay your hands aloof from your face after the diamond peel treatment. Your hands contain plenty of bacteria and germs which will enter your pores and cause infection (or even damage!) to your skin. Regularly wash your hands or use gloves if you actually prefer to touch your face so as to reduce the spread of bacteria.
Diamond Peel is part of Wellaholic’s Elight Facial Collagen Boost
- RF & IPL: Effective way to rejuvenate skin, reduce wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity. It stimulates the structural change of collagen fibers to its original elasticity.
- AFTERGLOW™: Red light therapy is the process of exposing skin to red light wavelengths which have low energy. Unlike other light wavelengths, this is absorbed into the skin to a depth of about 10mm where it can heat and positively affect cells and processes within the body.
- DIAMOND PEEL: A Diamond Peel is a mechanical exfoliation that removes excess oil, dirt, and dead cells on the surface of the skin to reveal younger, brighter skin. This non-invasive treatment can improve the appearance of fine wrinkles and lines, even out patchy complexion, and reduce mild to moderate acne breakouts.
- REFA with Retinol: REFA roller mimics the massage motions of an esthetician and works to improve skin density and elasticity. The retinol serum works to neutralize free radicals, stimulate collagen production and accelerate skin turnover, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and blurring acne marks and other blemishes in the process.
- Deep Repair Mask: Using the patented “FCP (Repair Factor)”, the formulation can activate mechanism of the cell regeneration, stimulate synthesis of the collagen and elastin, reduce formation of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve ageing skin.
- Neck Elight & AfterGlow: The neck is one of the areas with the thinnest skin, and shows the greatest sign of ageing. Regular Elight and AfterGlow treatments will help to boost collagen and slow down neck ageing.