Laser Hair Removal Treatments – Why WellaSmooth is Effective Yet Cheap in Price
Table of Contents
- What exactly is laser hair removal?
- What is the effectiveness of laser hair removal?
- What are the different kinds of lasers for hair removal?
- How many laser hair removal treatments are needed to see good results?
- Why is WellaSmooth Hair Removal Regime Effective Yet Cheap?
- What is the Pricing for WellaSmooth Laser Hair Removal?
- How Many Hair Removal Treatments Can You Have in a Year?
Do you have problem with getting rid of unwanted hair on certain body areas, as well as typically find yourself resorting to temporary approaches like tweezing or shaving? While these hair removal approaches can be seemingly cost-effective as well as practical, they typically cause adverse effects like breakouts, in-grown hair as well as folliculitis. Further, they can be very time consuming too.
The good news is that advances in hair removal technology has lead to various forms of permanent hair removal via laser hair removal and its sub-classes such as SHR hair removal, IPL hair removal and DPL hair removal. As a matter of fact, Wellaholic believes that laser hair elimination must be the hair elimination therapy of selection if you’re looking for something that’s risk-free, effective as well as permanent for all skin tones, skin types as well as hair types. Yet, cost seems to be a deterrent factor for most people who might want to consider laser hair removal. In this article, we will give an overview of laser hair removal and then explain why our WellaSmooth Ultimate Hair Removal regime is both effective as well as affordable especially if you are looking for hair removal for several body parts including shaving.
What exactly is laser hair removal?
Laser hair elimination is a hair elimination approach that uses light power from laser machines to completely destroy or harm hair roots. This light energy gives off a wavelength of light consisting of a particular single colour. When targeted to hair pigment melanin on skin, it warms up and concentrates on the hair shaft, thus getting rid of hair without causing damages to bordering cells and skin.
With lasers, hair can either be completely eliminated or its thickness permanently minimized. Long-term decrease in hair density means while hair is considerably lower, some hair will still regrow unless patients undertake consistent laser treatments. Long-term hair elimination obviously suggests hair is completely eliminated and will not regrow.
What is the effectiveness of laser hair removal?
The efficiency of laser hair removal treatments is affected by:
- The thickness and also colour of hair being treated
- The colour of your skin
- The top quality as well as sort of laser used
- The training and also competence of the individual running the laser
It deserves adding that unlike IPL, lasers such as SHR deal with all hair and skin colours, including darker skin. As a matter of fact, lasers call for coloured pigments to function well; the beam of light is filtered into a certain wavelength as well as absorbed by pigment within hair. In a manner, the pigment functions as a target for the laser. Keeping that stated, if you have grey or white hair with no melanin pigmentation, existing laser modern technologies do not work as well.
What are the different kinds of lasers for hair removal?
At present, there are three key types of laser technologies utilized for hair removal in Singapore:
- Alexandrite Laser (735nm) – used on fair to mid-toned skin with medium to coarse hair
- ND:YAG Laser (1064nm) – used on darker skin with coarse hair
- Diode Laser (810nm) – used on fair to dark skin with fine hair
Worth noting is the diode laser (810nm) that’s made use of in a preferred laser hair elimination treatment referred to as Super Hair Elimination. This low-powered laser delivers brief pulses at high repeating rates, hence removing hair without destructive skin. It’s likewise geared up with an anti-reflective sapphire crystal modern technology which functions as a cooling system, making sure that the pulses are added mild on skin. This is a reason to why Wellaholic uses SHR hair removal technology over other older technologies such as IPL hair removal. Do note that there are emerging hair removal such as OLED hair removal, which has not been validated by scientific case studies.
How many laser hair removal treatments are needed to see good results?
- Fitzpatrick skin type 1 and also 2: Those with dark hair typically require 4-6 treatments spaced out every 4-6 weeks to accomplish long-term hair removal, while those with lighter hair may only achieve a permanent decrease in hair density after 6-12 treatments, each spaced a month apart.
- Fitzpatrick skin type 3: Those with dark hair typically require 6-10 therapies done every 4-6 weeks for irreversible hair elimination, while those with lighter hair need 3-6 therapies done a month apart for permanent hair decrease.
- Fitzpatrick skin type 4, 5 and 6: Those with dark hair typically need 6-10 therapies arranged every 4-6 weeks apart for long-term hair decrease. Maintenance sessions done every 3-6 months are needed.
Based on thousands of customers who have completed their hair removal treatments over at Wellaholic, a customer typically takes about 8 to 12 sessions of hair removal treatments to see permanent hair reduction. Sometimes, they may need to return for maintenance hair removal sessions. We provide Lifetime Maintain Mode treatments for our regular customers.
Why is WellaSmooth Hair Removal Regime Effective Yet Cheap?
WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal is designed for an all-inclusive fuss-free full-body permanent laser hair removal experience. WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal includes all-that-you-require shaving service, following by SHR Unlimited Prestige hair removal which includes unlimited SHR shots for the entire body (including Brazilian/Boyzilian). Also included is our Post-Treatment Therapy (PTT) with skin whitening or skin hydration followed by our AfterGlow Red Light therapy.
WellaSmooth Covers all Body Parts
With WellaSmooth™ All-inclusive Hair Removal, you can have hair removal for all body parts including brazilian/boyzilian. This includes both the front and back (crack) areas. What’s more, full body shaving is included. Pay one price and put your mind at ease while our consultants work their magic for permanent hair reduction.
What is the Pricing for WellaSmooth Laser Hair Removal?
- Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling.
- In fact, we are probably the only aesthetic establishment from Singapore that publishes our prices openly.
- All hair removal Singapore prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).
- You can read our amazing hair removal reviews here.
- 1 Month Unlimited $399
- 3 Month Unlimited $379 x 3 = $1137 (6% savings)
- 6 Month Unlimited $359 x 6 = $2154 (12% savings)
- 12 Month Unlimited $319 x 12 = $3828 (19% savings)
How Many Hair Removal Treatments Can You Have in a Year?
- Wellaholic provides various pricing plans in order to meet the varied requirements of our customers.
- While it can be confusing, the prices are designed to allow you to pay for what works best for our customers.
- You can refer to our handy pricing guide to see what hair removal plan is best for you and how much savings you are able to get from choose the plan.
- In any case, you are already a winner by choosing Wellaholic, as we are the only service provider with multiple outlets in Singapore that provides Unlimited Plans, Member Cashback as much as 30%, and exceptional customer service.