Microneedling Safety Guidelines & Care Instructions
Table of Contents
Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and effective aesthetic treatment for several different dermatological conditions including acne and other scars. Given its expedient post-treatment recovery, limited side effect profile, and significant clinical results, microneedling is a valuable alternative to more invasive procedures such as laser skin resurfacing and deep chemical peeling.
Safety Guidelines for Microneedling
- For safety and hygiene reasons, the needle cartridge can only be used once and then disposed after usage.
- Customers may experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure. Active skincare regime is recommended after Day 3.
- Microneedling is not safe for customers who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- Microneedling may also not be safe for customers who have certain skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema, as well as any open wounds.
- The treated skin will be more sensitive to the sun, so sunblock is a must.
- It is recommended to stop using topical retinoids before treatment (at least for a day).
- If the customer chooses to use the numbing cream, care must be taken to thoroughly clear away the numbing cream before treatment. This is because the numbing cream is a poison and can cause very serious side-effects if it enters the bloodstream (via the microneedling process).
More about Microneedling
What is Microneedling?
Wellaholic’s Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and effective aesthetic treatment for several different dermatologic conditions including acne and other scars. Given its expedient post-treatment recovery, limited side effect profile, and significant clinical results, microneedling is a valuable alternative to more invasive procedures such as laser skin resurfacing and deep chemical peeling.
Microneedling facial treatments have proven to be more effective than surgical treatments, laser resurfacing and chemical peels in stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Microneedling also helps remove wrinkles and smooth acne scars.
What are the advantages of microneedling treatments?
Microneedling can also be done at a fraction of the cost when compared to surgical treatments. It appears to be an overall effective and safe therapeutic option for numerous dermatologic conditions.
Is Microneedling effective for acne scars?
- Microneedling is extremely effective for Acne Scars.
- A 2015 study of microneedling’s effect on atrophic acne scars revealed that patients experienced noticeable clinical improvement in the look of their post-acne scarring after three months of microneedling treatments. (Source3)
- Gliding tiny micro needles over the skin breaks down collagen bundles in the top layer of the dermis, which are responsible for those uneven scars.
- A retinol-based serum in this instance would provide additional exfoliating power to smoothen the acne scars.
- About 4 to 6 sessions with a gap of 2 to 4 weeks per session are required for the most effective acne scar removal.
Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
Gold RF Microneedling is a revolutionary skin treatment that delivers dramatic anti-ageing results by combining fractional radiofrequency (RF) with microneedling to effectively treat acne, acne scar, pigmentation, stretch marks & enlarged pores. Gold RF Microneedling can also lift saggy skin and revitalise dull and uneven skin tone.
What is Gold RF Microneedling Facial Treatment?
If you are looking for an effective method to clear your acne scars, wrinkles or pigmentation, or if you are looking to tighten saggy skin such as jowl lines and nasolabial folds without any invasive surgery, then Gold RF Microneedling is the right treatment for you. Gold RF Microneedling combines two scientifically-proven techniques, microneedling and fractional radiofrequency (RF) to treat a variety of skin conditions.
- Gold RF Microneedling uses up to 64 needles to penetrate the skin, releasing RF energy to trigger collagen and elastin production for the ultimate anti-ageing treatment for a clearer complexion and firmer skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and extremely effective aesthetic treatment for treating acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gold RF Microneedling has the ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin using the combination of Microneedling with Radiofrequency, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a dermatological treatment has seen extensive positive clinical results. This is an improvement over just doing a Microneedling or Radiofrequency treatment on its own.
Gold RF Microneedling combines radiofrequency with microneedling to stimulate tissue remodelling, thereby triggering the production of collagen.
What are the Benefits of Gold RF Microneedling Facial?
Gold RF Microneedling has all the skin resurfacing benefits of traditional microneedling, but with the added technology of insulated needles that deliver RF energy to the skin, creating new microchannels linking your skin’s layers.
- Gold RF Microneedling create tiny wounds in your skin to prompt your body to replace old skin cells with healthy new ones, the RF energy heats deep layers of your dermis to encourage collagen growth and tissue tightening, leading to visibly healthier skin that continues to improve over the following months.
- Gold RF Microneedling leads to faster cell turnover and quicker results than traditional microneedling.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a shorter recovery time as compared to traditional microneedling, laser resurfacing treatments and chemical peels. There is also less risk of hyperpigmentation.
Gold RF Microneedling Price List
- 1 Session Plan $269
- 3 Session Plan $259 x 3 = $777 (includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% Serum Add-on) (5% savings)
- 6 Session Plan $249 x 6 = $1494 (includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% and Resveratrol 3% Serums Add-on) (14% savings)
- 12 Session Plan $219 x 12 = $2628 (Includes all three Serums Add-on) (25% savings)
Gold RF Microneedling Neck Add-On Price Plans
- 1 Session Plan $149
- 3 Session Plan $139 x 3 =
$417(includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% Serum Add-on) (6% savings)
- 6 Session Plan $129 x 6 = $774 (includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% and Resveratrol 3% Serums Add-on) (14% savings)
- 12 Session Plan $119 x 12 = $1428 (Includes all three Serums Add-on) (25% savings)
- Please note that Microneedling Neck are add-on prices. (i.e. you will need to buy Microneedling for Face to enjoy the add-on prices).