What is Microneedling? Benefits and Use
Table of Contents
- 1. Microneedling might aid address several skin-related problems
- 2. How does Microneedling Work?
- 3. What are the Benefits of Microneedling?
- 4. What are the Risks associated with Microneedling?
- 5. Microneedling for Face, Neck and Scalp by Wellaholic
- Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
- Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
Microneedling is a method that some skin specialists make use of to deal with various skin disease. The technique entails utilizing multiple little, sterilized needles to pierce the skin and cause physical trauma.
Microneedling has the ability to help make your skin glow just right after one treatment and is easily visible as attested by our many customers. This skin radiance and healthy complexion can continue for months after the treatment, but is best realised after repeated treatments over a two-week to four-week gap. To find out more about the benefits and use cases for microneedling, read on.
1. Microneedling might aid address several skin-related problems
Microneedling might aid address several skin-related problems, consisting of:
- skin pigmentation issues
- stretch marks
- loose skin, such as after weight loss or liposuction
- skin revitalization
In addition, professionals can make use of microneedling to deposit serums, drugs or medication, such as topical tretinoin or vitamin C, much deeper right into the skin. This can boost the treatment of a range of concerns, consisting of acne scarring. At Wellaholic, we combine microneedling with different kinds of formulated serums such as Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl and Resveratrol to bring out to the best anti-ageing effects in skin rejuvenation and skin revitalization.
- HYALURONIC ACID 2% + VITAMIN B5
- This formula uses three forms of HA with varying molecular weights, as well as an HA Crosspolymer.
- This offers full-depth hydration and visible plumping without drawing water out of the skin.
- B5 further enhances surface hydration.
- USAGE: HYDRATION AND PLUMPING
- RESVERATROL 3% + FERULIC ACID 3%
- This formula combines very high concentrations of two of the most powerful and important antioxidants in skincare: Resveratrol and Ferulic Acid.
- Skincare formulations generally incorporate Resveratrol at 1% or less and Ferulic Acid at 0.5% or less.
- This formula an exceptionally high concentration of resveratrol.
- USAGE: ANTI-AGEING
- MATRIXYL™ 10% + HYALURONIC ACID
- Matrixyl™ is a trademarked peptide composition developed by Sederma Inc. in France.
- This highly-effective composition has been shown to reduce the look of static and dynamic wrinkles.
- This formula contains two generations of Matrixyl™, at a combined concentration of 10% by weight in a specialized Hyaluronic Acid delivery system.
- USAGE: INTERNAL PLUMPING TO FILL UP SCARS AND WRINKLE
2. How does Microneedling Work?
Microneedling raises the natural manufacturing of collagen by the body, and various other recovery and healing aspects by creating controlled injury to the skin. Collagen is an important healthy protein that aids maintain the skin looking younger, with a company, smooth, as well as stretchy structure.
Ageing creates the decrease of collagen in the skin, contributing to wrinkles and various other indicators of ageing. Skin can likewise lose collagen as a result of injuries, such as acne scarring, stretch marks, or other scars.
It is important to understand that microneedling is not a quick fix, as it includes the growth of brand-new skin. It can take several months for a person to see the complete outcomes of the procedure. Generally, repeated fortnightly or monthly treatments over the course of three to six months will see the best results.
3. What are the Benefits of Microneedling?
A 2018 scientific evaluation which is published in the Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery discovered that microneedling is a risk-free as well as effective method to renew skin as well as treat scars and skin creases.
Patients who suffer from scars or wrinkles have several therapeutic options to improve the appearance of their skin. The available treatment modalities that provide desirable results are often overtly invasive and entail a risk of undesirable adverse effects. Microneedling has recently emerged as a non-ablative alternative for treating patients who are concerned with the aesthetic changes that result from injury, disease or ageing.
A press release from the American Academy of Dermatology also specifies that individuals can anticipate a reduction in the “appearance of large pores, fine lines as well as wrinkles, marks, and stretch marks.”
4. What are the Risks associated with Microneedling?
Microneedling is generally safe for most patients. Nevertheless, there are some noteworthy risks to consider. The key threat is skin irritability after the procedure. Side effects from Microneedling might include:
- discomfort at the site
- molting of the skin
Bleeding is an unusual response to microneedling, though it may be more probable to occur after a much deeper therapy (where a greater needle depth is being used.) Bleeding may also be more of a risk for individuals who have bleeding disorders or who are taking blood-thinning medications. It is necessary to reveal this details to a physician before obtaining this therapy.
5. Microneedling for Face, Neck and Scalp by Wellaholic
Microneedling for Face and Neck
Do you have wrinkles? Acne scars? Pigmentation? Microneedling is your answer! Our Microneedling treatments can help rejuvenate your skin and get rid of these problems. Microneedling is a collagen-stimulating treatment great for general skin rejuvenation. It treats textural issues dealing with pores, acne scars, wrinkles and pigmentation and has seen extensive positive clinical results, making this treatment a great alternative to laser skin resurfacing.
Microneedling can be done at a fraction of the cost when compared to surgical treatments. Microneedling creates micro injuries which stimulate the body’s natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of ageing.
Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
Gold RF Microneedling is a revolutionary skin treatment that delivers dramatic anti-ageing results by combining fractional radiofrequency (RF) with microneedling to effectively treat acne, acne scar, pigmentation, stretch marks & enlarged pores. Gold RF Microneedling can also lift saggy skin and revitalise dull and uneven skin tone.
What is Gold RF Microneedling Facial Treatment?
If you are looking for an effective method to clear your acne scars, wrinkles or pigmentation, or if you are looking to tighten saggy skin such as jowl lines and nasolabial folds without any invasive surgery, then Gold RF Microneedling is the right treatment for you. Gold RF Microneedling combines two scientifically-proven techniques, microneedling and fractional radiofrequency (RF) to treat a variety of skin conditions.
- Gold RF Microneedling uses up to 64 needles to penetrate the skin, releasing RF energy to trigger collagen and elastin production for the ultimate anti-ageing treatment for a clearer complexion and firmer skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and extremely effective aesthetic treatment for treating acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gold RF Microneedling has the ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin using the combination of Microneedling with Radiofrequency, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a dermatological treatment has seen extensive positive clinical results. This is an improvement over just doing a Microneedling or Radiofrequency treatment on its own.
Gold RF Microneedling combines radiofrequency with microneedling to stimulate tissue remodelling, thereby triggering the production of collagen.
What are the Benefits of Gold RF Microneedling Facial?
Gold RF Microneedling has all the skin resurfacing benefits of traditional microneedling, but with the added technology of insulated needles that deliver RF energy to the skin, creating new microchannels linking your skin’s layers.
- Gold RF Microneedling create tiny wounds in your skin to prompt your body to replace old skin cells with healthy new ones, the RF energy heats deep layers of your dermis to encourage collagen growth and tissue tightening, leading to visibly healthier skin that continues to improve over the following months.
- Gold RF Microneedling leads to faster cell turnover and quicker results than traditional microneedling.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a shorter recovery time as compared to traditional microneedling, laser resurfacing treatments and chemical peels. There is also less risk of hyperpigmentation.
Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all our prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from a single-session plan or choose a multi-session plan for greater discounts. Wellaholic’s facial treatments are generally divided into the following categories:
Please click on the menu below to see the pricing for the various facial treatments by Wellaholic. Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling. In fact, Wellaholic is well-known for not only our transparent and cheap pricing but also without any hidden costs. All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).