What are the Risks of Ultrasonic Cavitation?
Table of Contents
- 1 Is Ultrasonic Cavitation Slimming Treatment Risky? Let’s Find Out
- 2 “Though Ultrasonic Cavitation may offer a convenient and quick solution, there are risks that should be carefully considered before taking the plunge.”
- 3 What is Ultrasound Cavitation?
- 4 Does Ultrasonic Cavitation Work on Your Body?
- 5 The Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Process
- 6 1. Make Sure You Are Ideal for Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation
- 7 2. You Have to Commit to the Process of Ultrasonic Cavitation
- 8 3. Prepare for the Cost of Ultrasonic Cavitation
- 9 4. Know What to Expect with Ultrasonic Cavitation
- 10 5. Check if You are Suitable for Ultrasonic Cavitation
- 11 Conclusion: Ultrasonic Cavitation is a Safe Procedure
- 12 What is Ultrasonic Cavitation 360 Fat Reduction?
- 13 Ultrasonic Cavitation actually destroys fat cells by causing the fat cells the implode. The fat cells are permanently destroyed, making Ultrasonic Cavitation a safe, painless and effective treatment.
- 14 Why Choose Ultrasonic Cavitation 360?
- 15 Am I Ideal for Ultrasonic Cavitation Fat Reduction Treatments?
- 16 Pricing of Slimming Treatments by Wellaholic
- 17 Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Slimming Treatment Providers in Singapore?
Is Ultrasonic Cavitation Slimming Treatment Risky? Let’s Find Out
Are you now prepared to sculpt the curvy body you aspire to have? In today’s world, there are many slimming and fat reduction procedures and treatment options to select from. Different routines and treatments feel comfortable for some, while they may not be good for you.
Due to this, it is important to consider the benefits and carefully weigh the pros and cons. In this article by Wellaholic, we will examine the risks and dangers involved with Ultrasonic Cavitation slimming treatment.
Ultrasonic Cavi is Safety with NO Harmful Risks
Ultrasonic cavitation is a great choice with no harmful side effects. It is a non-surgical, fat-targeting procedure with no incisions, no anesthesia, no scars, no pain, and is a very easy method of sculpting and shaping your curves. You can reduce cellulite and localized fat today!
“Though Ultrasonic Cavitation may offer a convenient and quick solution, there are risks that should be carefully considered before taking the plunge.”
What is Ultrasound Cavitation?
As we’re growing up, our cells start to store fat. When we gain weight later in life, we are not building new fat cells, we’re just enlarging the fat cells that were formed when we were younger. The Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment breaks down those enlarged fat cells. The treatment dissolves the fat cells and eliminates them from the body.
Ultrasonic cavitation can be used in specific areas with no dangerous effects on your skin or inner surface. A handheld device uses low-frequency sound waves to penetrate the more swollen areas of your glowing skin. This process heats, contracts, and emulsifies the layer of fat cells underneath your skin.
The Cavitation treatment causes an emulsification of fat that ruptures the fat cell membrane, which releases its fat content. In a sentence, the device vibrates fat cells until they burst. It then converts the fat into a liquid substance that later goes through the sweat gland, liver, and lymphatic system, to be eliminated through urine.
Does Ultrasonic Cavitation Work on Your Body?
The FDA has approved ultrasonic cavitation to help reduce cellulite and adipose fat. This treatment boosts the body’s physical appearance and decreases its circumference. Ultrasonic Cavitation reduces subcutaneous fat deposits that may be hard to get rid of no matter how much one exercises.
Ultrasound cavitation is sometimes billed as an alternative to liposuction. It is anther unique way of liposuction to remove excess fat from the body. However, keep in mind that it only works in certain areas, and you won’t see overnight results. Be patient, because you’ll see your best results weeks or months after treatment.
The results will also vary based on your health history, body type, and other unique factors. These factors affect not only the results you see but how long they’ll last. You may observe results after just a single procedure, but most people will need a combination of treatments before achieving their goals.
The Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Process
Now, let’s take a look at the process of trying ultrasonic fat cavitation, from start to finish.
1. Make Sure You Are Ideal for Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation
The best way to know you’re a candidate for ultrasound fat cavitation is to book an appointment. However, it’s a good idea to review the factors that make a good candidate first.
Provided that you’re not obese, the particular treatment won’t work. Rather, you should limit your treatment to particular regions or parts.
People with bleeding problems shouldn’t do this treatment. Certain health problems, like heart or liver disease, will mean you’re not a good candidate either. If you’re nursing or pregnant, you should also avoid it.
Also, medical implants in the body will exclude you from treatment. These might include cochlear implants, pacemakers, and more.
2. You Have to Commit to the Process of Ultrasonic Cavitation
Losing weight with fat cavitation isn’t as simple as just stepping into an office and getting the procedure done. You’ll need to commit to keeping your side of the deal so you can get good results.
This includes eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, and exercising regularly before and after your treatments. The more water you consume, the easier it becomes for your body to remove fatty acids that your fat cells turn into.
3. Prepare for the Cost of Ultrasonic Cavitation
It’s important to not try to cut corners on the cost of this procedure. If you opt for the cheapest clinic, you probably won’t get the best results. As with all things, you get what you pay for.
Fortunately, at Wellaholic, we offer Ultrasonic Cavi 360, at just S$179 for a session targeting 2 body parts. This makes it affordable for you to undergo regular Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments.
4. Know What to Expect with Ultrasonic Cavitation
Ultrasound fat cavitation empties out your fat cells, rather than destroying them like liposuction does.
In some ways, that’s a good thing. With liposuction, your body will continue to make fat. Since it can’t put new fat deposits in cells that have been destroyed, you may end up with fat deposits in new areas of your body. The fat will almost always come back, but with fat cavitation, at least it won’t appear where you least expect it.
- Ultrasonic Cavi 360 uses ultrasound cavitation technology to break down fat deposits in body.
- Patients can see immediate result and will continue to see results in reduction of fat over a few weeks.
- Ultrasonic Cavi 360 is a much safer alternative to other surgical options such as liposuction.
- This fat cavitation treatment is ideal for targeting small areas of fat for better body contouring and sculpting.
To make your results last longer, you’ll need a great diet and plenty of regular exercise. If your calorie intake rises above your body’s chances to burn off fat, you’ll see the fat come back.
5. Check if You are Suitable for Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Should be a casual smoker or not be smoking at all.
- Ideally within 8kg of target or optimal weight.
- Patients who have more than mild excess fat in areas to be treated tend to see less improvements from one treatment.
- In this case, multiple treatments are needed to see great results.
Conclusion: Ultrasonic Cavitation is a Safe Procedure
Ultrasonic cavitation is generally considered a safe and non-invasive procedure for reducing fat and contouring the body. However, as with any medical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects to consider. Some possible risks of ultrasonic cavitation include skin burns, blisters, and scarring, particularly if the procedure is performed improperly or by an inexperienced provider. In rare cases, individuals may also experience nerve damage or infections. It is important to discuss any potential risks and concerns with a qualified healthcare provider before undergoing any medical procedure.
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation 360 Fat Reduction?
- Ultrasound Technology. Ultrasonic Cavi 360 uses ultrasound cavitation technology to break down fat deposits in body.
- Results over Few Weeks. Patients will see results in reduction of fat over a few weeks.
- Safe Treatment. Ultrasonic Cavi 360 is a much safer alternative to other surgical options such as liposuction.
- Ideal for Small Fat Areas. This fat cavitation treatment is ideal for targeting small areas of fat for better body contouring and sculpting.
- Works Well on Arms, Belly, Love Handles & Thighs. Ultrasonic Cavi 360 works well on upper arms, belly, love handles, thighs, and back—where fat cells accumulate.
- Complements Other Slimming Treatments. Ultrasonic Cavi 360 works extremely well with WellaFreeze and WellaSculpt to accelerate fat disposal via the lymphatic system.
Ultrasonic Cavitation actually destroys fat cells by causing the fat cells the implode. The fat cells are permanently destroyed, making Ultrasonic Cavitation a safe, painless and effective treatment.
Why Choose Ultrasonic Cavitation 360?
- Non-invasive. Unlike traditional liposuction, which involves surgery, ultrasonic fat cavitation is non-invasive and there is a very safe treatment, with no need to incisions..
- Painless. Ultrasonic cavitation is generally painless and does not require any downtime for recovery.
- Targeted: Ultrasonic fat cavitation can be used to target specific areas of the body where stubborn fat deposits tend to accumulate, such as the thighs, hips, and abdomen.
- Effective: While results may vary, many people report noticeable improvements in the appearance of their treated areas after ultrasonic fat cavitation sessions.
- Safe: Ultrasonic fat cavitation is generally considered safe, with few reported side effects.
Am I Ideal for Ultrasonic Cavitation Fat Reduction Treatments?
- Body fat percentage: Ultrasonic cavitation is not a weight loss solution and is best suited for individuals who are close to their target weight but have specific areas of stubborn fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Age: While there is no specific age limit for ultrasonic cavitation, younger individuals may have more elastic skin that responds better to the treatment/
- General health: Individuals with certain medical conditions, such as liver or kidney disease, should avoid ultrasonic cavitation.
- Lifestyle: Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine is important both before and after ultrasonic cavitation treatments to maximize results and prevent new fat deposits from forming.
- Expectations: It is important to have realistic expectations for ultrasonic cavitation treatments. While many people see noticeable improvements in their treated areas, the results may vary and it may take multiple sessions to achieve desired results
Pricing of Slimming Treatments by Wellaholic
- Price Transparency. Wellaholic offers pricing transparency by publishing and updating all prices on our website.
- Flexible Per-Session or Unlimited Plans. Customers can choose from unlimited monthly or per-session slimming price plans.
- Mix and Match Easily. Wellaholic’s slimming prices are divided into different categories for easy selection.
- No Price Shocks. Customers can expect to pay only for the treatments provided instead of being surprised by additional fees or charges at the end of their slimming session.
Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Slimming Treatment Providers in Singapore?
- Leading Slimming Chain in Singapore. Wellaholic is a leading slimming and body contouring chain in Singapore that is highly sought after by customers.
- Quality & Safe Treatments. The company is committed to providing quality and safe treatments with experienced staff.
- Wide Range of Slimming Treatments. Wellaholic offers a wide range of slimming treatments for various body parts including chin, upper arms, front armpit fat, bra line, gynecomastia, back, upper abdomen, lower abdomen, love handles, underbutt, thighs and knees.
- Trained & Experienced Consultants. All treatments are performed by trained professionals who understand the skincare needs of both female and male customers.
- Advanced Slimming Technology. Advanced slimming technologies such as ultrasound, Cryolipolysis, radio frequency and cold wave lasers are used to ensure a safe experience with no downtime or discomfort during the entire process.
- Most Affordable Provider. Wellaholic provides competitive pricing for its treatments which makes it one of the most affordable providers in Singapore.
Reason 1: Wellaholic Offers Comprehensive Slimming Services and Expertise at Affordable Prices
Wellaholic offers different types of slimming treatments for your fat management needs. Our slimming packages can be broken down into the following categories:
- WellaShape Double Slimming Plan
- Double slimming plan combining 2 slimming technologies at a discounted price.
- Freeze fat via WellaFreeze™ 360 advanced fat freezing.
- Then choose 1 other slimming treatment.
- Most cost-effective slimming combo plan.
- WellaFreeze 360 Advance Fat Freeze
- Latest fat freeze technology with improved freezing and coverage area.
- Efficient freeze reduces treatment time to just 30 minutes per session.
- Each session can remove up to 34% subcutaneous fat.
- Each session includes 2 handles/probes to target 2 body parts concurrently.
- Interchangeable probes to effectively target different body areas & curves.
- “Breathing” technology regulates vacuum suction to minimise bruising.
- WellaFreeze Fat Freezing
- Original fat freeze technology, also known as CoolSculpting.
- Uses sub-zero temperature to freeze and eliminate fat cells.
- Each session can reduce up to 28% subcutaneous fat.
- Each session takes about 45 minutes to 60 minutes per session.
- WellaSculpt RF Body Sculpting
- Advanced RF energy to heat and tighten loose skin.
- Ideal for body sculpting and body sculpting.
- Works well when used in conjunction with fat freezing.
- Each session includes 2 body parts and takes 30 minutes.
- Ultrasonic Cavi 360
- Ultrasound fat cavitation to vibrate and burst the fat deposits.
- Ideal for targeting fats that is less “pinchable” and deeper in the body.
- Can lead to reduction of body mass (1cm to 3cm) in as little as 3 treatments.
- Each session includes 2 body parts and takes 30 minutes.
- Laser Lipo 360
- Cold wave lasers to eliminate fat with no downtime.
- Fat cells absorb laser energy, causing fat to escape from fat cell membrane.
- Each session comes with 8 laser plates for various body parts.
- Each session takes 25 minutes.
- Compliments other slimming treatments.
You can refer to the table below for a breakdown of Wellaholic’s various slimming services and how they can meet your slimming objectives. Our customers generally combine several treatments for the best slimming and body contouring outcome.
|Slimming Treatment||Features||Ideal For Customers Who|
|WellaShape Double Slimming||WellaFreeze 360 + 1 Other Slimming Treatment||– Want quick results|
– Want to combine 2 treatments at discount
|WellaFreeze 360 Advance Fat Freeze||Latest fat freeze technology with 360 handle coverage||– Want up to 34% fat loss|
– Want less bruising
|WellaFreeze Fat Freeze||Original fat freeze technology with 2 freeze plates||– Want to try fat freezing for first time|
|WellaSculpt RF Body Sculpting||Advanced RF energy to tighten loose skin||– Want to get rid of loose skin|
– Want to tone the body
|Ultrasonic Cavi 360||Ultrasound fat cavitation to vibrate and burst the fat deposits||– Want to target fat that is less “pinchable”|
|Laser Lipo 360||Cold wave lasers to eliminate fat with no downtime||– Want to shrink fat cells in conjunction with other treatments|
|Stretch Mark Microneedling||Remove appearance of stretch marks using multiple micro-needles||– Want to remove the appearance of stretch marks (fat loss / pregnancy)|
Reason 2: Wellaholic Has Over 50 Awards and 2000 Genuine Customer Reviews
- Over 50 Awards. Wellaholic’s WellaFreeze 360 and Ultrasonic Cavi 360 have been recognized by top beauty publications such as Daily Vanity, Beauty Insider, and Tropika Club Magazine, earning prestigious awards from 2018 to 2023.
- Over 2000 Verified Customer Reviews. Wellaholic has over 2000 verified positive reviews from our customers in Singapore and beyond.
- Verifiable Reviews. The reviews are verified and positive, which indicates the high level of customer satisfaction (see reviews below).
- Over 50% Repeat Customers. More than 50% of Wellaholic’s customers are repeat and recurring customers.
Reason 3: It’s Easy to Book an Appointment at Wellaholic
- Open 361 Days Per Year. Wellaholic’s 8 outlets are open 361 days a year, including public holidays, so that customers can easily book an appointment.
- No Queues. All appointments are booked in advanced to prevent the need to queue and wait unnecessarily during peak hours.
- Easy Online Booking. Customers can conveniently book and reschedule appointments online or via the booking app.
- No Extra Cost for Choosing Consultant. Customers can select their preferred consultant without having to pay any additional fees.