Introduction to Ultrasonic Cavi 360
Table of Contents
What is Ultrasonic Cavi 360?
Wellaholic’s Ultrasonic Cavi 360 uses ultrasound fat cavitation to break apart the fat deposits in your body. Also known as ultrasonic lipolysis, this body contouring treatment is also known by other names such as Ultrashape or Liponix.
Ultrasonic Cavi 360 is a much safer alternative to surgical options, such as liposuction. This cavitation treatment is most ideal for targeting small areas of fat to help you contour and sculpt your body.
Ideal Candidate for Ultrasonic Cavi 360
The ideal candidate for ultrasonic cavitation fat reduction will fit into the following:
- In good general health
- Does not smoke / Casual smoker
- Within 8kg of ideal weight
Potential patients should preferably be close to their ideal body weight, and aim to target the fat areas and fat cells resistant to diet and exercise. Generally, patients who have more than mild excess fat in the areas to be treated have a tendency to see less improvements from one treatment. When this is the case, a combination treatment (e.g. WellaShape 360) would be more effective as it uses different technologies to reduce fat.
What Happens During a Ultrasonic Cavi 360 Procedure?
The Ultrasonic Cavi 360 is an extremely safe fat loss procedure with no downtime. During a Ultrasonic Cavi 360 procedure, the following steps would be taken:
- Consultant will run through with you the Ultrasonic Cavi 360 procedure and steps
- You will review the safety instructions and sign the indemnity form
- Consultant will usher you to the treatment room
- You will lie on the treatment bed
- Depending on the treatment area, there may be a need for you to remove your clothing
- Consultant will apply the cavitation cream at the area(s) to be treatment
- Consultant will configure the cavitation machine and apply the probe/applicator on the treated area in a circular motion
- There will be a high pitch ultrasound high frequency sound together with some vibration. This might be initially shocking, but there will be no pain, and you will get used to it very quickly
- The treatment will take about 15 minutes per treated area
- Treatment is over!
What’s the Difference between WellaFreeze & Ultrasonic Cavi?
Both WellaFreeze 360 and Ultrasonic Cavi 360 provide an effective non-invasive fat reduction without any surgical risks. While Ultrasonic Cavi 360 destroys fat cells with ultrasound energy, which vibrates the walls of the fat cells to break them, WellaFreeze 360 (also known as cryolipolysis) destroys fat cells with extreme cold.
The results from both treatments come usually several weeks after treatment, when your body has enough time to flush away the destroyed fat tissue from the system. Both treatments can work well together, as well as with WellaSculpt 360 and Lipo Laser 360 for the most effective fat reduction regime.
Price Plan for Ultrasonic Cavi 360
The price list for Ultrasonic Cavi 360 is as follows:
- 1 Session Plan: $227
- 4 Session Plan: $219 per session (Upfront payment of $876)
- 8 Session Plan: $205 per session (Upfront payment of $1640)
- 12 Session Plan: $183 per session (Upfront payment of $2196)