Hair Booster with Minoxidil for Hair Loss Treatment
Table of Contents
- What is minoxidil and how does it work?
- The Benefits of Minoxidil for Hair Loss
- How to Use Minoxidil for Hair Loss
- The Side Effects of Minoxidil
- Is Minoxidil Effective for Hair Loss?
- HairGrow Scalp Booster – Phenomenal Hair Regrowth Using 2 Proven Technologies
- Benefits of HairGrow Scalp Booster
- Is HairGrow Scalp Booster Backed By Science?
- See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
- Pricing of Hair Loss Treatments by Wellaholic
Many people experience hair loss, which can be caused by a variety of factors such as aging, genetics, and medical conditions. Treatments for hair loss include medications, surgery, and lifestyle changes. Minoxidil is a medication that is applied to the scalp to encourage hair growth. It is available in over-the-counter and prescription formulations. A study has shown that minoxidil is effective in treating hair loss and promoting hair growth.
What is minoxidil and how does it work?
Minoxidil is a medication that has been used for the treatment of high blood pressure since the 1970s. In 1988, minoxidil was approved for the treatment of male pattern baldness by the FDA. Minoxidil is thought to work by increasing blood flow and nutrients to the hair follicle, which results in thicker and healthier hair growth.
The Benefits of Minoxidil for Hair Loss
Hair loss is a common problem that affects millions of people around the world. There are many different causes of hair loss, but one of the most common is androgenetic alopecia. Androgenetic alopecia is caused by a combination of genetic and hormonal factors, and it can be very difficult to treat. However, there are some treatments that can be effective, and one of the most promising is minoxidil.
How to Use Minoxidil for Hair Loss
Minoxidil is a medication that is used to treat hair loss. It is available in both topical and oral forms. The topical form is applied to the scalp twice daily, and the oral form is taken by mouth once daily. Minoxidil is most effective when used in combination with other hair loss treatments, such as finasteride.
The Side Effects of Minoxidil
Common side effects of minoxidil include headaches, dizziness, lightheadedness, and fluid retention. Less common side effects include chest pain, irregular heartbeat, fainting, and swelling of the ankles or feet.
- Scalp irritation, including dryness, scaling, itching and/or redness
- Decrease the dose or frequency of application
- Stop the medication and consult your doctor if redness or irritation continues
- Temporary hair loss (this may occur in the first 1 to 2 months of treatment)
- Stop the medication if this continues for more than 2 months
- Unwanted face or body hair
- Avoid dripping the medication over the face and forehead
- You may consider using a lower concentration of the medication
- If these symptoms do not go away, consult your doctor
Is Minoxidil Effective for Hair Loss?
According to the American Hair Loss Association, minoxidil is the only FDA-approved topical treatment for hair loss. Minoxidil was originally used to treat high blood pressure, but patients taking the medication began to report new hair growth. Researchers found that minoxidil promotes hair growth by increasing blood flow and nutrients to the follicles. Although minoxidil is effective for some people, it does not work for everyone.
HairGrow Scalp Booster – Phenomenal Hair Regrowth Using 2 Proven Technologies
HairGrow Scalp Booster uses two proven technologies of WellaBoost – Method One (High Pressure Jet Spray) and Method Two (Electroporation). This helps to improve the absorption of Minoxidil by the scalp by up to 17 times and is ideal for treating hair loss.
In a study conducted using various interventions for treating alopecia and hair loss, up to 54% found both mesotherapy and minoxidil intervention effective in reducing hair loss when used together. There was ample evidence to support the efficacy and safety of topical minoxidil when used with mesotherapy.
Benefits of HairGrow Scalp Booster
- HairGrow™ Scalp Booster has been proven to increase 38% hair cell growth in 4 weeks, and 600% improvement in hair thickness when used with Minoxidil. It can help to reduce hair loss and also treat Alopecia.
- HairGrow™ Scalp Booster is non-invasive and needle-free.
- HairGrow™ Scalp Booster can see up to 17x improvement in absorption of active ingredients for hair regrowth.
- The treatment is safe, painless, with no downtime and no side effects.
Is HairGrow Scalp Booster Backed By Science?
There are various studies investigating the effects of skin booster for treatment of hair loss and to assist hair regrowth.
Study 1: Excellent response to mesotherapy as adjunctive treatment in male androgenetic alopecia [source]
- In the presented case, there was an excellent response to 20th sessions for AGA without any side effects reported.
- Obviously, the correct diagnosis is fundamental, and the dermatologist is the specialist qualified for that.
- Mesotherapy seems to be a good and safe adjuvant therapeutic option in the treatment of AGA.
Study 2: Mesotherapy for Hair Loss: 2020 Guide [source]
- Mesotherapy treatment has now been used for decades to successfully restore luster and volume to thinning hair.
- The technology at the root of the treatment is based on the understanding that most hair loss problems are a result of lack of proper nutrients, reduced blood circulation to the scalp, and hormone imbalances (DHT, in particular) around the hair follicle
See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Pricing of Hair Loss Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from a single-session plan or choose a multi-session plan for greater discounts. Wellaholic’s hair loss treatments are generally divided into the following categories:
Please click on the menu below to see the pricing for the various hair loss treatments by Wellaholic. Prices are nett and inclusive of GST. Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling. In fact, Wellaholic is well-known for not only our transparent and cheap pricing but also without any hidden costs. All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).