Are Collagen Supplements Worth It?
Collagen is being added to everything from protein bars to coffee creamer, and with good reason. It can facilitate your build strength, burn fat, and beat stress. Here’s the simplest thanks to tap into the powers of this new super-nutrient.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Collagen?
- 2 Eat Food rich in Collagen
- 3 How to Increase collagen Absorption
- 4 Consider Collagen Supplements
- 5 Collagen Peptides by Wellaholic
- 6 Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
- 7 What is Gold RF Microneedling Facial Treatment?
- 8 What are the Benefits of Gold RF Microneedling Facial?
- 9 See Over 2000 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
- 10 Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
- 11 Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Facial Providers in Singapore?
Collagen supplements are taking the wellness world by storm. Once seen strictly as a skin plumper and smoother, it’s going to have an entire range of health and fitness benefits, new research shows.
For one, collagen supplements seem to enhance joint health. Athletes with exercise-related joint pain who took 10 grams of collagen daily had a discount of their symptoms, a Penn State University study found.
The protein, which is of course in your skin, tendons, cartilage, and animal tissue, can also help cause you to stronger and calmer. “Collagen contains the amino acids glycine and arginine, which help the assembly of creatine, a substance that enhances muscle strength,” says Mark Moyad, M.D., the author of The Supplement Handbook. Glycine seems to possess a chilled effect on the system, which might improve sleep, Dr. Moyad says. And it blunts the body’s inflammatory response to worry, protecting the stomach lining from anxiety-induced damage. (Related: Why It’s Never Too Early to start out Protecting the Collagen In Your Skin.)
Since production of collagen slows in your 30s, bumping up your levels via collagen supplements might be a wise move. But where you tumble and the way much you are taking are important. Use this four-point decide to determine the simplest sources and amounts for you.
Eat Food rich in Collagen
“The best source of collagen is from whole foods,” says McKel Hill, R.D.N., the founding father of Nutrition Stripped. If you’re eating a diet, you’re likely getting collagen, she says. All meat and fish contain it, but the items we rarely eat, just like the tendons, offer the foremost. So if you’re trying to spice up your levels, Dr. Moyad suggests bone broth, made by boiling those collagen-rich parts. Egg whites and gelatin (as Jell-O or mixed with milk and stirred into coffee) are good options too.
If you do not eat meat, “opt for plant sources of proline and glycine, two of the most amino acids in collagen,” Dr. Moyad says. you’ll be able to get them in legumes like soybeans; spirulina, an edible eubacteria that may be added to smoothies; and agar, a substance derived from marine alga that may replace gelatin in vegan desserts, he says.
How to Increase collagen Absorption
Certain nutrients can kick-start the body’s production of natural collagen and maximize the consequences of the collagen you get from foods or supplements. Dr. Moyad calls out three vital factors: antioxidant and iron, which are both essential for collagen production, and omega-3 fatty acids, which protect the body’s collagen stores from damage. you’ll be able to easily get them from foods like bell peppers, broccoli, and citrus (for vitamin C); shellfish, red meat, and dark leafy greens (iron); and salmon, mackerel, and other oily fish (omega-3s).
Consider Collagen Supplements
If you do not eat much (or any) meat, you will want to think about collagen powder, protein, or-if you’re aiming for a better dosage-pills, Dr. Moyad says. search for a supplement that’s certified by a third-party quality-testing company, like NSF International or u. s. Pharmacopeia (USP). Start adding it to your diet slowly: First, take 1,000 milligrams for 2 to a few weeks. If you notice perks-your joints feel better otherwise you go to sleep faster-stick to it dosage. But if you do not see any effects, move and increase your intake in increments of 1,000 milligrams until you get results or hit 15,000 milligrams, whichever comes first, says Dr. Moyad says.
Collagen Peptides by Wellaholic
COLLAGEN PROVIDES THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM, ESSENTIAL FOR MOBILITY. THE INTAKE OF COLLAGEN ENSURES THE COHESION, ELASTICITY AND REGENERATION OF SKIN, HAIR, TENDON, CARTILAGE, BONES AND JOINTS.
Collagen peptides are a rich source of hydroxyproline, an essential component of hyaluronic acid and collagen. Made in USA under a certified FDA facility.
Suggested Use: One capsule, taking once or twice daily preferably with meals.
Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
Gold RF Microneedling is a revolutionary skin treatment that delivers dramatic anti-ageing results by combining fractional radiofrequency (RF) with microneedling to effectively treat acne, acne scar, pigmentation, stretch marks & enlarged pores. Gold RF Microneedling can also lift saggy skin and revitalise dull and uneven skin tone.
What is Gold RF Microneedling Facial Treatment?
If you are looking for an effective method to clear your acne scars, wrinkles or pigmentation, or if you are looking to tighten saggy skin such as jowl lines and nasolabial folds without any invasive surgery, then Gold RF Microneedling is the right treatment for you. Gold RF Microneedling combines two scientifically-proven techniques, microneedling and fractional radiofrequency (RF) to treat a variety of skin conditions.
- Uses Up to 64 Micro Needles. Gold RF Microneedling uses up to 64 needles to penetrate the skin, releasing RF energy to trigger collagen and elastin production for the ultimate anti-ageing treatment for a clearer complexion and firmer skin.
- Safe and Minimally Invasive. Gold RF Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive.
- Effectively Treats Acne Scars, Pigmentation & Wrinkles. Extremely effective aesthetic treatment for treating acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulates Collagen Growth. Gold RF Microneedling has the ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin using the combination of Microneedling with Radiofrequency, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin.
- Positive Clinical Results. Gold RF Microneedling has a dermatological treatment has seen extensive positive clinical results. This is an improvement over just doing a Microneedling or Radiofrequency treatment on its own.
What are the Benefits of Gold RF Microneedling Facial?
Gold RF Microneedling has all the skin resurfacing benefits of traditional microneedling, but with the added technology of insulated needles that deliver RF energy to the skin, creating new microchannels linking your skin’s layers.
- Create Tiny Wounds to Replace Skin Cells. Gold RF Microneedling create tiny wounds in your skin to prompt your body to replace old skin cells with healthy new ones
- RF Encourages Collagen Growth. RF energy heats deep layers of your dermis to encourage collagen growth and tissue tightening, leading to visibly healthier skin that continues to improve over the following months.
- Faster Cell Turnover. Gold RF Microneedling leads to faster cell turnover and quicker results than traditional microneedling.
- Shorter Recovery Time. Gold RF Microneedling has a shorter recovery time as compared to traditional microneedling, laser resurfacing treatments and chemical peels. There is also less risk of hyperpigmentation.
See Over 2000 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
- Price Transparency. Wellaholic offers pricing transparency by publishing and updating all prices on our website.
- Flexible Per-Session or Unlimited Plans. Customers can choose from unlimited monthly facial plans for added cost savings, or per-session plans.
- Mix and Match Easily. Wellaholic’s facial plan prices are divided into different categories for easy selection.
- No Price Shocks. Customers can expect to pay only for the treatments provided instead of being surprised by additional fees or charges at the end of their hair removal session.
Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Facial Providers in Singapore?
- Leading Facial Aesthetic Chain in Singapore. Wellaholic is a leading facial and aesthetic chain in Singapore that is highly sought after by customers.
- Quality & Safe Treatments. The company is committed to providing quality and safe treatments with experienced staff.
- Wide Range of Facial Treatments. Wellaholic offers a wide range of facial treatments for various skin concerns, and using different technologies such as microneedling, RF, Elight, IPL and mesotherapy.
- Trained & Experienced Consultants. All treatments are performed by trained professionals who understand the skincare needs of both female and male customers.
- Advanced Facial Technology. Advanced facial technology is used to ensure a safe experience with no downtime or discomfort during the entire process.
- Most Affordable Provider. Wellaholic provides competitive pricing for its treatments which makes it one of the most affordable providers in Singapore.
Reason 1: Wellaholic Offers Comprehensive Facial Services and Expertise
Wellaholic offers 7 different types of facial services for your facial and skin needs. Our facials can be broken down into the following categories:
- WellaFacial Signature Facial Regime
- Extensive all-inclusive facial regime that includes the latest technologies.
- Promote cellular renewal and anti-aging.
- Ccombines WellaBoost + Microneedling (Face/Neck) + LED Cell Regen Facial to provide multiple benefits at an affordable price.
- WellaBoost Skin Booster
- Non-invasive facial skin booster which is injection-free.
- Combines two different technologies.
- Infuses the skin with 4 different types of facial serums.
- Helps to promote the increased hydration, collagen production, skin regeneration and healing
- Gold RF Microneedling / Microneedling
- Revolutionary skin treatment that delivers dramatic anti-ageing results.
- Combines fractional radiofrequency (RF) with microneedling.
- Effectively treats acne, acne scar, pigmentation, stretch marks & enlarged pores.
- Lifts saggy skin and revitalises dull and uneven skin tone.
- LED Cell Regen Facial
- Uses different wavelengths to target the skin for various beneficial effects.
- Able to improve skin elasticity, produce collagen, minimise blemishes and pimples.
- Soothes aggravated skin and even reduce scarring.
- Elight Unlimited Facial
- Six-step technology facial backed by scientific research
- Incorporates various technology treatments (RF, IPL, Diamond Peel microdermabrasion, LED Cell Regeneration, Retinol, REFA facial massage, etc.)
- Designed as an affordable unlimited monthly package with weekly visits.
- Brings out the best consistent results in flawless, younger-looking skin.
- RF V-Lift Facial
- Uses RF energy to heat tissue and stimulate sub-dermal collagen production.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and loose skin.
- Induces tissue re-modelling and production of new collagen and elastin.
- Provides an alternative to facelift and other cosmetic surgeries.
- Diamond Peel Facial
- Non-invasive and mechanical procedure using diamond bits.
- Helps to remove dead skin cells, dirt and excess oil on the skin surface.
- Improves the appearance of skin, by revealing younger and radiant skin underneath in an instant.
Reason 2: Wellaholic Has Over 50 Awards and 2000 Genuine Customer Reviews
- Over 50 Awards. Wellaholic’s WellaSmooth and SHR Hair Removal have been recognized by top beauty publications such as Daily Vanity, Beauty Insider, and Tropika Club Magazine, earning prestigious awards from 2018 to 2023.
- Over 2000 Verified Customer Reviews. Wellaholic has over 2000 verified positive reviews from our customers in Singapore and beyond.
- Verifiable Reviews. The reviews are verified and positive, which indicates the high level of customer satisfaction (see reviews below).
- Over 50% Repeat Customers. More than 50% of Wellaholic’s customers are repeat and recurring customers.
Reason 3: It’s Easy to Book an Appointment at Wellaholic
- Open 361 Days Per Year. Wellaholic’s 8 outlets are open 361 days a year, including public holidays, so that customers can easily book an appointment.
- No Queues. All appointments are booked in advanced to prevent the need to queue and wait unnecessarily during peak hours.
- Easy Online Booking. Customers can conveniently book and reschedule appointments online or via the booking app.
- No Extra Cost for Choosing Consultant. Customers can select their preferred consultant without having to pay any additional fees.