Why Microneedling for Men is Becoming the latest Trend
Table of Contents
- What is Microneedling?
- What are the facts on Microneedling?
- Microneedling Facial Singapore
- What are the benefits of Microneedling?
- Which are the target areas for Microneedling?
- How quick can one see results from Microneedling?
- What is the cost of Microneedling facials in Singapore?
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling facial is becoming increasingly popular for men in Singapore. In general, aesthetic treatments are certainly on the rise for men, as a means to improve skin quality and also to combat the signs of ageing. While some male customers are entirely new to aesthetic and cosmetic procedures, others may have tried chemical peels, microdermabrasion or dermaroller treatments, but not ready for laser treatments.
Fortunately, Microneedling facial is an excellent non-surgical treatment that can help men achieve smoother, clearer skin and natural results. Microneedling is extremely effective to smooth acne scars and lighten pigmentation. Microneedling has also been proven to be effective for hair regrowth. Read on to find out more!
What are the facts on Microneedling?
- Microneedling is an anti-ageing treatment which uses a mechanical device with thin, surgical-grade needles to create micro-injuries in the skin’s surface.
- The aim of microneedling treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, and requires no downtime.
- Microneedling is considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- Microneedling isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
- Microneedling takes about an hour or two (if you need to use numbing cream).
- Some results are usually visible right after the treatment.
- You may need at least four procedures or more for the best results.
Despite taking care of their skin with sun protection and a daily skincare regimen, many guys have unwanted photo-damage, fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
Microneedling is able to target all of these concerns in a 30-minute session. It can be performed on the face, chest, neck, and other parts of the body. In addition, the procedure can penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin and repair acne scars, stretch marks, and surgical scars without the thermal damage or recovery associated with lasers.
Microneedling Facial Singapore
Microneedling Facial Singapore for men can improve skin tone and texture, diminish wrinkles and fine lines, soften acne scars, and reduce discoloration with minimal downtime. Plus, microneedling offers men a safe and natural way to enhance their appearance because the treatment uses the body’s own healing mechanisms to produce results. The cost of a microneedling treatment is also very affordable as compared to laser treatments.
How is the Microneedling Treatment like?
Microneedling is an anti-ageing treatment which uses a mechanical device with thin, surgical-grade needles to create micro-injuries in the skin’s surface. The body then responds by generating new collagen and elastin to fill these wounds. To stimulate even greater collagen production, the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma may be applied over these tiny punctures. Additionally, topical serums are delivered via the precisely-made holes to boost the wound healing effect and cellular rejuvenation.
What are the benefits of Microneedling?
- Microneedling is extremely effective for Acne Scars.
- A 2015 study of microneedling’s effect on atrophic acne scars revealed that patients experienced noticeable clinical improvement in the look of their post-acne scarring after three months of microneedling treatments. (Source3)
- Gliding tiny micro needles over the skin breaks down collagen bundles in the top layer of the dermis, which are responsible for those uneven scars.
- A retinol-based serum in this instance would provide additional exfoliating power to smoothen the acne scars.
- About 4 to 6 sessions with a gap of 2 to 4 weeks per session are required for the most effective acne scar removal.
Which are the target areas for Microneedling?
Microneedling is most often used on your face to target:
- acne scars
- age spots (also called “sun spots”)
- fine lines and wrinkles
- large pores
- other types of scars
- reduced skin elasticity
- uneven skin tone
- stretch marks
How quick can one see results from Microneedling?
After their first session, most men notice that their skin is softer and brighter. Additional effects become apparent over the next several weeks and can continue to progress for up to six months. The number of treatments recommended varies from person to person and depends on skin quality and specific concerns and goals. However, a series of three-to-six treatments is typically advised.
Find out more about Microneedling for Men via this link.
What is the cost of Microneedling facials in Singapore?
Microneedling Singapore Prices
At Wellaholic, our microneedling (for face and for neck) can be broken down into 1, 3, 6 or 12-session packages. Check out our microneedling prices below:
Wellaholic offers a 1, 3, 6 or 12-session package for both Microneedling Face and Microneedling Neck in Singapore:
Microneedling Face Price Plans
- 1 Session Plan $159
- 3 Session Plan $153 x 3 = $459 (includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% Serum Add-on) (5% savings)
- 6 Session Plan $143 x 6 = $858 (includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% and Resveratrol 3% Serums Add-on) (14% savings)
- 12 Session Plan $129 x 12 = $1548 (Includes all three Serums Add-on) (25% savings)
Microneedling Neck Add-On Price Plans
- 1 Session Plan $99
- 3 Session Plan $93 x 3 = $279 (includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% Serum Add-on) (6% savings)
- 6 Session Plan $87 x 6 = $522 (includes Hyaluronic Acid 2% and Resveratrol 3% Serums Add-on) (14% savings)
- 12 Session Plan $79 x 12 = $948 (Includes all three Serums Add-on) (25% savings)
- Please note that Microneedling Neck are add-on prices. (i.e. you will need to buy Microneedling for Face to enjoy the add-on prices).