Why Regina Prefers Wellaholic’s SHR Hair Removal
Table of Contents
- 0.1 TL:DR Summary
- 0.2 5 Keys to Why Regina Prefers Wellaholic for Hair Removal
- 0.3 Reason 1: One Single Price for Full Body SHR Removal, All-that-you-need Shaving and Skin Whitening
- 0.4 Reason 2: Monthly Treatments Aligned with the Hair Growth Cycle
- 0.5 Reason 3: Wellaholic’s Package Can Be Used at Any 8 Outlets
- 0.6 Reason 4: Quality Treatments with High-Performance Equipment
- 0.7 Reason 5: Amazingly Easy Booking Process
- 0.8 Book Now Pay Later
- 0.9 SHR Permanent Hair Removal with Unlimited Shots
- 1 Regina’s Choice: Unveiling Why Wellaholic’s SHR Hair Removal Stands Out in Singapore
- Transparent Pricing: Regina values Wellaholic’s clear pricing for full body SHR hair removal, including brazilian and skin whitening.
- Aligned with Hair Growth Cycle: Monthly treatments at Wellaholic are scheduled to match hair growth cycles for effective results.
- Accessible Across Multiple Outlets: Wellaholic’s packages are valid at any of their 8 outlets, offering Regina convenient access.
- High-Performance Equipment: Wellaholic uses advanced SHR technology for effective hair removal, ensuring quality and comfort.
- Easy Booking Process: Regina appreciates Wellaholic’s user-friendly booking options, including online, phone, and app with reminders.
- Comprehensive and Cost-Effective: Wellaholic offers an all-inclusive, unlimited SHR hair removal plan, making it a value-for-money choice.
5 Keys to Why Regina Prefers Wellaholic for Hair Removal
Regina is busy Singaporean woman and does not have time for hair removal treatments that are time consuming and require a lot of maintenance. After trying out various service providers in Singapore, she has found that Wellaholic’s SHR hair removal treatment is the perfect solution for her.
In this article, we will share the key reasons to why Regina prefers Wellaholic over other hair removal service providers in Singapore for full body permanent hair removal.
“Regina loves Wellaholic’s SHR Hair Removal because it is a fast, painless and effective way to get smooth, clear skin!”
Reason 1: One Single Price for Full Body SHR Removal, All-that-you-need Shaving and Skin Whitening
A key frustration that Regina faced was that it was difficult to find the actual prices for a full body hair removal plan on the service providers’ website. While there are many advertisements on Google search results offering fantastic hair removal treatment trials, the prices were trial prices and where not actual prices. In fact, Regina has been to several hair removal outlets only to realise that she needed to pay separate charges for hair removal on different body parts. This worked out to be very expensive in the long run.
Transparent Pricing at Wellaholic: A Customer’s Perspective
However, at Wellaholic, Regina was pleasantly surprised by the transparent pricing. All prices are openly published on the website, with no hidden charges. In addition, Regina singled out Wellaholic’s WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal plan as a value-added plan. Regina only needed to pay as low as $319 per month for full body SHR hair removal (including brazilian hair removal), all-that-is-needed shaving service as well as an additional skin whitening treatment. This removes any uncertainty about pricing for Regina.
Reason 2: Monthly Treatments Aligned with the Hair Growth Cycle
Regina knows the importance of aligning hair removal treatments with her hair growth cycle. Using laser light, the pigment within the hair follicle is targeted to absorb the laser, which in turn damages the hair follicle so that it does not grow back and effectively ends the cycle of growth.
Embracing the Hair Growth Cycle: Why Multiple Sessions Are Essential for Laser Hair Removal
In an ideal world, laser hair removal would be done in one session: however, due to the process of hair growth and the cycle it follows, multiple treatments are required to eliminate all the hairs which are at different stages of their cycle. Based on this, doing regular hair removal treatments about 28 days apart over a 8 to 12-session course is necessary for effective hair removal. Regina laments on the following issues that she faced when trying out hair removal with other service providers:
- Unable to Book Monthly Treatment – Some service providers did not allow her to book monthly treatments, thereby affecting the effectiveness of the hair removal treatments.
- No Available Slots for Booking – Some service providers were always busy during peak periods, and as a result she was forced to have her treatments done beyond her hair growth cycle.
Fortunately, Wellaholic solved both issues for Regina. Firstly, Wellaholic’s WellaSmooth and SHR Unlimited plans both allowed her treatments every 28 days (or longer). Moreover, Wellaholic data analytics engine ensures that Regina is always able to book a treatment at her preferred date and time, and across all 8 Wellaholic outlets islandwide.
Reason 3: Wellaholic’s Package Can Be Used at Any 8 Outlets
Regina was quite aghast to realise that some hair removal providers sell packages that cannot be used at all their outlets. “It might be an issue with the franchiser and franchisee,” she added, and related how this was very inconvenient for her. As she works in the CBD region but lives at the western part of Singapore, she had to make long journeys over the weekends into town for her treatments as her packages were not usable at all outlets.
Wellaholic’s Convenient Outlet Locations Enhance Customer Experience
For Wellaholic, however, she was happy that her hair removal plan with Wellaholic allows her treatments at any of Wellaholic’s outlets. Another bonus: Wellaholic has been gradually adding more outlets across Singapore, including the latest outlet at Upper Changi MRT station – making it convenient for not only Regina but all of Wellaholic’s customers all around Singapore.
Reason 4: Quality Treatments with High-Performance Equipment
Of course, one of the key requirements for any customers (and not just Regina) was effective treatments. While there are several hair removal technologies in the market, be it IPL, OLED, Diode, Laser, etc., it was generally very confusing for the average customer. Regina did some research and opted for SHR hair removal, as it is a technology invented by Alma Lasers.
SHR or Super Hair Removal technology is a newer technology as compared to IPL. Developed by Alma Lasers, SHR combines 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm laser wavelengths to target all skin types. In addition, simultaneous contact cooling prevents burns and allows for a more comfortable treatment. This is ideal for skin and hair of all types and causes minimal irritation to the skin.
Also, Regina likes the fact that Wellaholic maintains their equipment on a regular monthly basis. Hair removal probes are also regularly replaced upon the end of their shelf life (Yes, the laser lamp has a limited lifespan).
Reason 5: Amazingly Easy Booking Process
When we quizzed Regina for her final point on why she prefers Wellaholic as a hair removal provider, she candidly said, “It will be the amazingly easy booking process.” Many service providers only accept either walk-ins (i.e. no booking, hence there’s a high likelihood of waiting for a long time for treatments), or phone bookings (which was not effective as it was virtually impossible to book during non-operating hours).
Regina found Wellaholic’s multiple booking options a godsend.
“I like the fact that I can choose to call or Whatsapp Wellaholic’s Hotline to make a booking, or through their website or even via an mobile app. What’s also fantastic was that I could log in to check on my upcoming bookings, and there will be a SMS reminder 24 hours and 4 hours prior to my treatment.”
Serene Chiam, Aesthetic Director
Serene Chiam, the Aesthetic Director at Wellaholic, an acclaimed Aesthetic Chain in Singapore, brings over a decade of expertise in the aesthetics industry. With a Bachelor of Health Science (Aesthetics) and CIDESCO certifications, she expertly combines scientific knowledge with practical skills. Serene is known for her personalized approach to beauty, ensuring each Wellaholic client’s journey is unique and transformative. Her significant contributions have been pivotal in establishing Wellaholic’s reputation for excellence in aesthetic wellness.
GET IN TOUCH
Book Now Pay Later
SHR Permanent Hair Removal with Unlimited Shots
- ⭐ Diode Laser Technology. Developed by Alma Lasers, SHR combines 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm laser wavelengths to target all skin types.
- ⭐ Unbeatable in Value and Quality. Wellaholic’s SHR Unlimited Plans offer a hair removal solution that is unbeatable in both value and quality.
- ⭐ One Price for All Body Parts. Pay just one low price for a complete hair removal experience for all body parts, including unlimited SHR shots.
- ⭐ Permanent Fuss-Free Solution. Say goodbye to the hassle of expensive and ineffective hair removal methods and trust WellaSmooth 3X to deliver a permanent and fuss-free solution for all your hair removal needs.
- ⭐ Award-Winning. Wellaholic’s treatments have been recognized by top beauty publications such as Daily Vanity, Beauty Insider, and Tropika Club Magazine.
- ⭐ Over 2000 Verified Customer Reviews. Wellaholic has over 30 industry awards and over 2000 positive reviews from customers, and >50% are repeat customers.