How to Shave Your Boyzilian Areas without Getting Ingrown Hairs
Table of Contents
- Is it Bad to Shaving Your Boyzilian Area?
- 1. Invest in a Good Shaving Razor.
- 2. Prepare Your Skin to Reduce Ingrown Hairs
- 3. Always Use a Shaving Cream
- 4. Watch Out for Your Shaving Direction
- 5. Calm and Relax Your Skin After Shaving the Private Areas
- 6. Hydrate Your Skin Always
- 7. Consider Other Alternatives Like SHR Hair Removal
- WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal by Wellaholic
- Pricing of SHR Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
You may remain in the camp of your hair grow in full force throughout quarantine, or you could be investing even more time on your personal grooming as well as skin care routine right now. However if you’re playing it safe and avoiding boyzilian wax appointments, then shaving is most likely your go-to for smooth skin. The only problem is that bumps, ingrown hair, and angry red skin appear when it involves shaving in the private or pubic region. Shaving your boyzilian area is a great deal of job, as well as can most definitely irritate your skin otherwise done safely, so there are some things you ought to recognize prior to the razor remains in your hand.
Is it Bad to Shaving Your Boyzilian Area?
Firstly, removing hair anywhere on your body is completely your choice– do not listen to any individual that tells you or else, or really feel forced right into shaving, waxing, or utilizing any other hair removal method. If you do choose to shave your private or pubic area, you may be up against both ingrown hairs as well as red, itchy bumps.
Ingrown hairs are created when the sharp, freshly cut hairs, leak and become the bordering skin. Then, the skin has a response to those hairs and also can obtain red and scratchy therefore. You might additionally experience razor shed after shaving, which is basically when the razor gets rid of the top layer of soft skin, permitting germs in to form red bumps on the swollen skin.
Nonetheless, many people who remove pubic hair utilize a razor, which is totally okay for your skin, as long as you take care. To prevent breakouts and irritability, you should just shave with a clean, sharp razor. In addition to that, if you moisturize as well as take care of the skin prior to and after you cut, you can stay clear of irritating razor burns.
1. Invest in a Good Shaving Razor.
Picking the best razor is the first step to guaranteeing your boyzilian area is smooth as well as bump-free. If there are more blades, it dispenses a lot more pressure, enabling each blade to cut with less pressure yet more effect. To put it simply, you’ll get a much better, closer shave without taking the chance of a cut or inflammation.
Choosing a firm, strong razor with comforting strips will certainly make a significant difference. While disposable shavers or razors are wonderful for use while traveling and also can finish the job, they’re classified “non reusable” for a reason. They’re not implied to be made use of for a month.
2. Prepare Your Skin to Reduce Ingrown Hairs
Prior to shaving your private and pubic region, spend approximately 10 minutes soaking yourself in warm water initially. This will assist soften the outer layer of your skin, making it much easier to get rid of hair (as well as lessen your chances of obtaining razor burn). When your swimwear line has been cleaned up as well as dried, gently exfoliating with a wet clean cloth or a scrub to get rid of dead skin cells, permitting the blade to get closer to the skin.
3. Always Use a Shaving Cream
You might think this cutting accessory is just a feel- and smell-good component to the process, however it’s way more than that. When you cut, you’re shaving your skin, too. If you do not make use of enough cutting lotion to create enough slip, you’ll lightly abrade your skin, leaving it aggravated.
And also likewise to that quality shaver you’re intended to get, do not just reach for a random, affordable shaving lotion. Utilize a good-quality cutting gel with a list of moisturizing active ingredients, like shea butter, olive oil, as well as coconut oil– these types of bases will certainly give a correct buffer for your razor. Use an extremely slim layer just to the location that requires to be shaved so you can see the skin and hair shaft below. This is much more secure, so there’s no requirement to move the blade to and fro on the skin.
4. Watch Out for Your Shaving Direction
People have a lot of viewpoints about whether you need to shave up or down on your private area, and also the instructions you shave does matter. How you cut can be really, actually crucial, especially for individuals that are prone to bumps Going in various directions with your razor makes cuts as well as succeeding in-grown hairs more probable. Cut in one direction– with the hair growth. Going against the grain of your hair makes irritation a lot more likely.
While sliding your razor carefully along the private areas, keep the blade downward without adding excessive stress. One pass should be great, particularly if you’re making use of a razor that has several blades. The even more blades used, the less times you must really feel the need to re-shave over this delicate area.
5. Calm and Relax Your Skin After Shaving the Private Areas
Clean off as soon as you place your razor down, and hold a cool compress to the area for 10 mins to prevent inflammation. Apply an anti-redness serum (preferably fragrance-free) to further minimize your chances of experiencing razor burn. Consider using tea tree oil, both an all-natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, which can assist calm razor shed. If you have actually really created some irritability, a lot more intense creams, like topical steroids, can be suggested to lower redness, swelling, and also discomfort.
6. Hydrate Your Skin Always
It’s important to constantly moisten as well as hydrate after cutting. Use an unscented, alcohol-free moisturizer to your private and public areas to lock in the moisture and also prevent over-drying, which causes further irritation. Look for products containing calming aloe vera, in addition to jojoba oil and also vitamin E for hydration.
7. Consider Other Alternatives Like SHR Hair Removal
Shaving may not be the ideal move for everyone’s skin. If you still choose to be smooth, shaving, either by an expert or with an at-home wax set, is a risk-free and also gentle selection for your skin, since it gets rid of the hair from the origin as well as doesn’t enable bacteria to go into as conveniently. When the hair expands back, the ideas are soft, not sharp, and so it’s less likely to trigger in-grown hairs. And also, it usually takes longer for the hair to expand back than cutting does. For an even longer-term choice for delicate skin, laser hair removal might be for you to avoid the need to cut entirely.
WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal by Wellaholic
WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal is designed for an all-inclusive fuss-free full-body permanent hair removal experience with a 5-star rating. WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal includes all-that-you-require shaving service, followed by SHR Unlimited Prestige hair removal which includes unlimited SHR shots for the entire body (including Brazilian/Boyzilian). Also included is our Skin Whitening / Hydrating post-treatment therapy (PTT) followed by our AfterGlow Red Light therapy.
What is WellaSmooth™ All-inclusive Hair Removal Regime?
- Voted Best Hair Removal Treatment by Daily Vanity Spa and Beauty Awards 2021.
- WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal is designed for an all-inclusive fuss-free full-body permanent hair reduction experience.
- WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal is ideal for all skin color, hair color, and all forms of hair.
- Also include is all-that-you-require shaving service for all body parts including your private regions.
- WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal also includes the Skin Whitening / Hydrating (PTT) with AfterGlow™, which includes post-hair-removal skin whitening or skin hydration followed by our AfterGlow Red Light therapy for enhanced skin rejuvenation.
- Achieve smooth and glowing skin that will wow everyone.
- This treatment is ideal for both men and women, by male and female therapists.
- Get a package and choose your shaving, SHR permanent hair removal and post-treatment whitening and hydration done at any of our multiple outlets across Singapore.
WellaSmooth™ is your ultimate all-inclusive hair removal treatment in Singapore complete with shaving and post-treatment care.
WellaSmooth™ Includes the Following Three Hair Removal Services
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal PRESTIGE Unlimited – Enjoy our bestseller SHR hair reduction treatment for all body parts
- Unlimited Shaving Service – Enjoy unlimited shaving service on all body parts
- Skin Whitening/Hydrating (PTT) with AfterGlow – Enjoy post-treatment whitening or hydrating therapy followed by AfterGlow red-light treatment to rejuvenate your skin
Pricing of SHR Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from unlimited monthly hair removal plans (with unlimited SHR hair removal shots) for unlimited body parts, or choose from per-session hair removal price plans. Wellaholic’s hair removal prices are generally divided into the following categories: